STOP Overpaying for your GAMING PC! finance gaming pc

Rent to own PC’s and other computer parts are becoming increasingly popular, but to the uninformed person looking to get into PC gaming, these “deals” may seem like a good option. Today we tell you why you should avoid these and some other options to look at to get into PC gaming on a budget.

✊ Try TubeBuddy- ✊

👉 Follow us on Twitter – 👈
👉 Subscribe to us on Floatplane – 👈
👉 Follow us on Instagram – 👈
👉 Discord Community – 👈
👉 TikTok – 👈👈
👉 Twitch Stream – 👈

The Toastybros is comprised of Matt and Jackson, two tech heads with a passion for creating content. They have been creating content for years on YouTube and the Toastybros has become their most successful channel. Please consider subscribing to see more content like this! ✌👊 .

Images related to the topic finance gaming pc

STOP Overpaying for your GAMING PC!

STOP Overpaying for your GAMING PC!

Search related to the topic STOP Overpaying for your GAMING PC!

#STOP #Overpaying #GAMING
STOP Overpaying for your GAMING PC!
finance gaming pc

Snedi 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Im soo happy when you do vids like this they lear me a lot of thinks love you.

Chris Bullock 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

In the majority of cases that involve working professional adults with a decent monthly income its not an issue…..The problem is with people still living at home, in college or limited finances who really shouldn't be financing anything that all end up hurting their credit or the credit of those who help them with purchase.

ThatOneDude 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

The problem with "saving" is, you are spending money and not getting anything in return until you have saved enough to buy outright. Some people can't wait, that money needs to go to something that has direct benefits now!

This video didn't age well seeing as that 2080 is now going for that 2K lol

The reason to finance or do payments on a PC is because not everyone can come up with $500-1,000 at one time, some times all you got is $100 a month.

It's like saying, don't rent a house, just be homeless until you save up enough money to buy a house. Nah bruh, i need to game NOW and I don't have 6 months to a year to save up to game!

Lionel Barrios 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

wow remember when rx 580 were under 200?

Cloud league 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

oh no not tube buddy the place where you are GOING to get scamed

peptic 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I have a financed PC that costs $1100 monthly payment $96 for 1 year it's worth it

ghostwolf84 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Because agreeing to the contract allows you to get the customized PC with the latest tech now, versus waiting and saving the cash which could be a while and during the that time you DON'T have said PC.

dashy 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

ik this video is a little old, but i wanted to comment. for example, if you finance a $1000 pc with 12 month financing, you dont have to pay monthly, but as long as its payed off in 12 months, then youre fine and no interest is charged. if im planning not to upgrade the pc for a few years, than is this a good deal?

alexjander holsey 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I have no clue what I’m doing I have a super old pc just want to play cod warzone on it but don’t know what to do or what I can even upgrade on it I have a windforce r9 380 and fx 8320 eight core and old asrock 970 extreme motherboard 16 gb ram I believe it may be ddr3 ram it’s 4 vengeance sticks help me please dm me anything to upgrade here or throw the whole thing away

osmar lopez 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

The facts are real but what i don't see them talk about is that the prices of a pc are like stock market they change all the time

Brandon Liechti 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Is no one gonna talk about the dudes mattress on the floor no bed frame how bout you Finance a bed frame

Balboa 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

If they helped build credit it would be a great thing for people to do.

Lee Ann Patrick 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I don't care about the fact that i'm overpaying im in a tough spot and I can't afford one so its better to rent one.

idk really 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I rent a gaming pc for 3 hours and I just pay 3.29$

On ppointz 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

If I pay for a pc monthly then do they give it to me

senpai_ 1000 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Then give me a pc then I am waiting

Dreams 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Whats the website at 3:10

Inspire True 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

The people from USA have it easy. Everything is a lot cheaper where i live have to pay more because of taxes so if it cost 400 usd in us it will cost 500. Or 600 usd in my country..

Ghoul 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

How long did it take for it to come in ?

SophisticatedRom 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

So is there a place I can finance a pc with bad credit

Adam Piatt 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

just saying you shouldnt promote getting money under the table…not a good practice. I get that your younger viewers dont have the option of getting a job legally… but….just be careful…

Ben Richards 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

i wanted to snark about basic knowledge and common sense. But then i thought about it. Actually, I think i'm glad this sort of financial literacy stuff (WHICH SCHOOLS SHOULD INCLUDE) comes up in hobby and other contexts. We can all do with the reminder sometimes of how to budget our wants and needs differently 😉

21 Savage 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Affirm doesn’t charge interest 👍

Pie 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Can bet some of these financed cards end up paired with 60Hz monitors! Swear by my 2nd hand XFX RX580 8GB for $100 dollars.

Mike Morris 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Step one buy used prebuilt
Step two upgrade
100ish dollars for PC Sandy i5 or better with 8gb of ram.
100ish dollars for used card like a rx560 or buy a nicer card depending on psu limitations.
Then later just build one over time and use said GPU.
That's how I started.

Phabeon Dominguez 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

As a challenge for myself and to say it's possible I am tryin to build a $150 gaming pc, was told to go with a GTX 790 but in my area I can get rx580 for same price, $70. I have a few extra ssd's but need help on everything else.. any advice or guidance? ANYONE…

oNe

slxwin 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I need a pc i never had one

Infinity2z3r0 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Will never buy a $1200 card on principle

hacim99 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Wait people pay for pcs? I get my pcs free from NZXT

SpiceyDice 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

a

Pierré Grobbelaar 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

It's like my friend and my pc.He paid over 20k for his pc.I think around 22k in my currency and his got a crap case his got a 4th gen intel and a 1060 6gb.I paid in total around 16k brand new.Got a descend case.Got a ryzen 5 2600 and a 1070ti.Just because i bought smart.His planning to upgrade i told him he will have to replace his cpu/ram/mobo.I showed him a budget build for a 9400f.His only got a 60hz 1080p monitor.He can use his old case crap as it is.It will cost him around 4-5k to a pc that's superior to his pc.He likes to pay off but that's stupid cause at the end of the day you pay twice as much.

Trixxz 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

@1:26 he says rafics card lol

Treimar 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Where i live financing is totally normal and you can finance pretty much everything. Just a month ago i financed a pc build. 1200€ paying for it six months 1290€. Sometimes you just want it now not later.

ignafiltro 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Imagine overspending on a car

nep 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Nolix 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Ngl you guys remind me of the Kratt Brothers😂😂

Matthew Thomas 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

What about an editing/gaming pc?

Harrisonmagic 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

I9 9900ks “best gaming cpu”…. r9 3950x, allow me to introduce myself

Meow 15/12/2021 - 6:10 Chiều

Lets say you finance the rtx 2060 super for 23$ Per month and i get 20$ per month isnt that a better idea than saying mom can i get this 500$ gpu (prices where i live)