Simple Steps to Financial Freedom finance freedom

My Simple Habits Course is now enrolling!
☝️🚀

☝Get exclusive videos & support this ad-free channel.

📚 Here are some books that helped me on my own personal finance journey. I wouldn’t have been able to get out of debt or make this video without them…
(Some are affiliate links. All are my genuine recommendations)
The Total Money Makeover:
I Will Teach You to Be Rich:
Money Master the Game:

Hi my name’s Matt & I make videos on this channel every week about minimalism, lifestyle design & habits. Subscribe if you’d like to see more from me.

💯 You can also follow me here:
Newsletter:
IG:
Twitter:
Podcast:

❤️ Get more videos & support my work:

Thanks for watching! .

Images related to the topic finance freedom

Simple Steps to Financial Freedom

Simple Steps to Financial Freedom

Search related to the topic Simple Steps to Financial Freedom

#Simple #Steps #Financial #Freedom
Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
finance freedom

Matt D'Avella 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

If you're looking to get started on your path to financial freedom I'd recommend reading the books below. I wouldn't have been able to get out of debt or make this video without them. Let me know any other great resources that have helped you…

The Total Money Makeover: https://goo.gl/jg55WS
I Will Teach You to Be Rich: https://goo.gl/B1iES2
Money Master the Game: https://goo.gl/e23iZZ

Misterworldwide 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

5:40 hahaha

Random Channel 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Thank you so much for this video!

Navjot Singh 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

😀

Christian Martinez 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

When did Kanye say that lmfao

Make Dollars Work 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Absolutely agree with the idea that money isn't everything but it makes your life much easier and takes away much pressure and worries 🙌

Noma philia 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Without discipline and consistency you will be wallow in lack, I am up £ 7k in profits from investing into ETFs and other financial securities especially digital currencies that gave me a boost

Tutorials Mag 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

This video is epic! Thank you Matt, this is really helpful.

Saega Wilson 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I invest in a business whereby we have an agreement. over the years my business partner never owned up to the agreement.legally. What can i do?.

B4RS 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Damn Matt called me out on my 401k lol

Munira Sultana 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Great info 👌

bestman stenson 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Life isn't about money, it's about the
moments…but 9 times out of 10 money
helped create those moments.

Mike Trapp 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

When I watched this 2 years ago I had $7 in my bank account living paycheck to paycheck. Today I have my loans paid off, a safety cushion in my bank account, and a retirement fund set up along with other investments. I was fortunate to be able to do this in the time I did, but this video definitely helped.

Rosalinda1459 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Step 1. Create an Emergency Fund
Step 2. Pay off your debt
Step 3. Create a runway (an extended Emergency Fund)
Step 4. Create a retirement fund

adjust the Steps according to your priorities and your Situation…

FinanceSky 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Literally to the 1% who's reading this, God bless you, and may your dreams come true, stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Angel Esperanzate 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Thank you so much Matt for sharing this video, truly helpful and an eye opener on how to reach the goal of financial freedom , I will follow your advise on how to pay off my debts ( loans) . I have real estate investments, health and pension insurance also stocks , unfortunately I'm overwhelmed on how to manage it , which resulted to getting the unnecessary stress. I just realized that I over invest to the point that there's nothing left in my bank account , ended up not having emergency fund and runway fund. My income goes to all my investment and insurance payment.
Please give advice on how to manage your investment wisely.

doeun kol 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Thanks for sharing such a great content Matt.

jerry Philips✔ 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

Jdlc 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Imagine having $25,000 in the bank

Matt M 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I like coming back to this video because it makes a great point, so many people think financial freedom means everyone wants to be millionaires but really most people just want to be out of debt and have 6-12 months' worth of expenses saved up. It's such an amazing feeling knowing that you can quit your job at any time and be fine. It takes the power out of the employer's hands and puts it in yours. It gives you the freedom to negotiate your pay when searching for jobs because you aren't desperate to take whatever low ball they offer you.

jerry Philips✔ 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Mrs Stacy Griffin is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Weirdogirl 127 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I don’t have debt, but I do still live with my parents and I work at McDonald’s. I have a car and a phone that is fully mine and thankfully no student debt. I want to be able to move out into my own place and pay for my own stuff without being terrified that I’ll starve or that my car will break down before I can take care of it. I wonder where I should keep my emergency fund? When I have one, I mean. I have about $150 dollars stashed on me at all times, so I'll always have something to get me out of an immediate pinch, but that's like if I left my wallet in a place that requires money to get back to, or something. That's not enough for like a big car fix or anything.

Châu Châu 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Nice but in summary of everything I think investing more than you spend is much better at least someday you can afford a good levishing lifestyle 😆

Jeffery Benson 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I feel there are more to this market than we know. Ask for a proper guidance before !nvesting in this pretty much complicated market. I've made over 38 b tc from an allocation of 15 b tc over the last 8 months using Rosemary Lang Harris help. Things might get worse so just make the smarter move.

Simon Ngai 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I just sold my equity in my business, got the money to live comfortably for several years. Now I can build the kind of business I always wanted to. The point is that I have a choice to do whatever I want in terms of career.
I am confident I will make way more in the coming future to get truly financially free.

Cheers. For those who are in deep shit, I hope you will find your success some day.

Vlad Doig 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

i read 5 personal finance books a year

Bexa Bexasina 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Thank you for your videos 🙏🏽!

AN School 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

If you look at me, there will be no poor people left in the world.

AN School 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Look at me

Luigi Maggi 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Step1: Find a Job, Step2: Go to work

Florence Talane 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Great Video👍💖

Catherine 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

When you invest, you are buying a day that you don't have to work.
I pray everyone reading this becomes successful in life.

Akshay Sawant 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

From the start of the video till @1:20. So well put! This is the best explanation to the money does or doesn't buy happiness debate I've seen so far.

The Educational & Nature Academy 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Every of Matt's Videos are Very Simple and Understanding.

Eagle775 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved by Grace, John 3:16, KJV.

Sukhman Preet singh 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Love the video thanks buddy

Mungai Jm 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

As a youth, putting money aside in the name of retirement plan to earn 10% interest annually ain't always a good idea. you got financial and body muscles to actively invest in active investments to yield up to 10% monthly. as long as you have emergency funds just incase your investments doesn't work, you shouldn't be afraid to risk part of you cash.

Wen Lin 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

"this is not reverse psychology" 🤣🤣

Jiří Švejda 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

⚡ Elrond ⚡ EGLD is coming are you ready? #cryptocurrency

lamont317 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Sounds similar to Dave Ramsey's plan with a few name changes, but it looks like you're reaching a market he's not reaching.

uk/amr.a 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Please make a video for people from other countries

Paul M. McKinney 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Successful people don't become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance wealth, a great career, purpose is the result of hard work and hustle over time. I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life

The Gentle Art of Crushing It 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Thanks Dave Ramsey

Insurance Explained 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

2 key takeaways: 1) develop a high-income skill and keep providing service or create products 2) live below your means so you have savings to invest. Hope anyone reading this achieves financial freedom! 🎉🎉🎉

Brown Eyes 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

Money is just an exchange..its only yours when it's in your possession etc..etc..etc..😑

Monica C 15/12/2021 - 4:06 Chiều

I would encourage you to look outside of Ramsey more than you already do. His Baby Steps for getting out of debt are really good, but the rest of his advice is problematic. And he's a garbage person to boot. Transphobic, disrespectful, sexist and entirely problematic when it comes to perpetuating irresponsible behaviour during the pandemic.