Rise & Fall of Rideshare Hub, Dylan Himmerich,aka Financial hub. Do the right thing & return the $$$ finance hub dylan

#RideshareHub #FinancialHub #Trump #TrumpCampaign

KOVER. The Best Gig Worker Protection Plan in the market. I personally endorse it.
One month Free membership here

Been in an accident? Contact the best Gig Worker and Rideshare Legal Team at

$$$ Join LYFT and get up to $1,000 joining bonus:

$$$ Join UBER and get up to $1,000 joining bonus:

Your safety means everything. Get yourself a Rideshare Partition for your car.
Drivers get 10% off here:

Questions: 480-393-6318 Or Email: [email protected], I will coach you through your first
trips. I am excited for you and can’t wait to help you.

$$$ Maximize your profits at the Rideshare Driving School, COUPON CODE: RDS30, for a 30%
discount at

$$$ RETROACTIVE BONUS FOR ACTIVE UBER DRIVERS $$$
Uber just brought back their referral program as of August 2020 so if you forgot to use a

referral code (sign up under anyone) when you joined Uber, you are still eligible to apply a
referral code retroactively to get a sign on bonus up to $1,000! Instructions below 🙂
1. Open Uber driver app
2. Click your photo or 3 lines on the top corner
3. Click Earnings
4. Click Help or question mark
5. Click Account and Earnings
6. Click Referrals
7. Click Invited Driver – Report my missing or incorrect driver referral Invite code used:
UBERTHOMASG595
Friend’s name: Thomas Gibson
Phone number: 6199979072
Email: [email protected]
Details: my friend Thomas referred me to drive for Uber

$$$ Join the largest Driver cooperative at

$$$ Join the very best MLM in the market NUSKIN. I make a few thousand Dollars extra income here
per month:

$$$ Postmates food deliveries Join me as a Postmate now and get a starting bonus. Use my code
FL-torstenk or follow this link:

$$$ New Instacart Shopper I think you’d make a great Instacart shopper. It’s a flexible way to

earn money while shopping and delivering groceries with your own car, on your own schedule! Sign

up to shop using my link:

… New Instacart Shopper Code: TKUNERT66101

The resume for casual and frontline workers that gets you hired, faster.

Damages Calculator for Misclassified Gig Economy Workers

… How did you hear about Potter Handy? Select Other: Rideshare Professor Torsten Kunert

$$$ Buy and trade Stocks: join.robinhood.com/torstek1

$$$ Use the GetUpside Gas App$$$ to save on gas with prices on the rise. Hey, I love this app

for saving $ on gas. My code B9B35 gets you a 15c/gal bonus.. It’s free and easy to use.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more videos at

Buy Rideshare Tools and essentials at

SAFETY PPE KN95 RESPIRATOR MASK, BOX OF 20 DIRECT DEFENCE USA

respirator-mask-box-of-20

Join my Facebook page at

Uber X, Uber XL, Uber Select, Uber Black, Uber SUV, Uber LUX or Lyft regular, Lyft Premier, Lyft

Plus driver. You will find Postmates, Uber, Lyft, rideshare, Doordash, Robinhood, Join Uber,

Join Lyft, Drive with uber, Tips, Money, GetUpside, DoorDash, Instacart, New Uber drivers, Uber

Driver Tips, Stocks, Uber Hubs, Grubhub, Uber Eats, Amazon, Amazon

NoCrybaby Rideshare
Uber Man Tampa
Lincoln Auto Repair
Get Half My Commission
Mark’s Travel Time
Real Rideshare Stories .

Images related to the topic finance hub dylan

Search related to the topic Rise & Fall of Rideshare Hub, Dylan Himmerich,aka Financial hub. Do the right thing & return the $$$

#Rise #amp #Fall #Rideshare #Hub #Dylan #Himmerichaka #Financial #hub #amp #return
finance hub dylan

Stephen Brand 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

There were so many people doing the same type of grift on YouTube but he was definitely one of the worst. The really sad thing is that there were millions of Americans who were gullible enough and misinformed enough to believe him. The 2020 election wasn't even close but the ecosystem of disinformation that grew up around Trump made so many of his followers susceptible to scammers like this Dylan kid. Many people would rather hear a comforting lie than an inconvenient truth.

Look up "Dancing Israelis" on DuckDuckGo 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Most likely he's a Fed, and is running a honey-pot false-flag type psy-op for information farming.

Janet Young 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

also I have neve heard of selling Trump stock without paying it through is patron.

Janet Young 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

His usual bate and switch again.

Madamé Speaker Nancy Pelosi 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Now he's The Finance Zone lol

Peggy Robertson 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

What a crock mister. Who are you, anyway??

Gramps 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I watched Dylan's bs like a train wreck. It intrigued me how his dishonesty and the internet had created such a carnival sideshow. The last episodes I watched concerned a Sidney Powell based rumour that the Italians used German military servers to switch Trump votes to Biden. Coffee came out my nostrils for laughing. Dylan claimed the story was front page news in Italy. I checked, no stories except about soccer and Italian politicians.
I would never dignify Dylan with any comments about 'talent' and 'intelligence' he was and probably always will be just a grubby liar.

Lawrence Bittke 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I dropped him last December in the wake of the November 3rd Election and allegations of electoral fraud. Everything with him was a “Bombshell” or “Huge Win” in exposing fraudulent votes and I knew then he was a grifter.

andy lowe 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

The sad thing is that Dylan Himmerich is Hilary Himmerich's brother. I think there is also another brother with a beard and a cardboard table, offering the same "Bombshell!" BS headlines. Liars don't last.

Tian Amberg 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Sorry, but if you’re stupid enough to fall for the type of content this guy was putting out, that is entirely on you. No cure for stupid kids.

Carlos Vargas 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

He's professional grifter.

Bills Garden 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

How do we take other people like that done Please help me learn

General VenomX of Ape Nation 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Excellent vid… It's about time he was exposed!

TheMorningSon 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I found it funny that his channel grew so quickly..its mainly so called trump supporters.

rod jude 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

This guy has another YouTube channel called Political Hub

bernard lawson 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

UPDATE! These Con Men now shut down on 3 new Spam/Clickbait Channels by YouTube!!

joshua ware 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I think mostly old people watch his videos

jayteadesigns 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Back when he was doing all this grifting I would get so angry. I would leave numerous comments on his channel telling people not to send him money and that it was a scam! But, unfortunately, he blocked me from making comments. I found it quite interesting just checking out the history of his channel and how he morphed into what he became. I started researching him and when I googled him seven full pages came up linking him to different sites where he would be begging for money. He's a hopeless scammer with absolutely no integrity, and will never change. He really needs to be locked up.

Kristine Blauert 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Love Dylan 💘

N Cashman 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I knew this kid was a fraud he repeated himself from the get go

Dale Greene 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Breaking news! Big Changes!

Mystery Man 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

All the fools that bought into it…..Idiots

Peggy Gay 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

I just can not believe how gullible people are to send money to someone without doing research to get the "full" story.
I watched him one time and could tell he was fake. I saw it when he opened his mouth. But, when he started asking for money, I got my confirmation

Peggy Gay 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

Today the supreme court thew all the cases out today

tmtz ! 14/12/2021 - 7:04 Chiều

He should be in jail he was in the capitol he posted a picture