Once again I attempt to add polish to LED holiday lights technology connections

What a strange tradition.

Links ‘n’ stuff:
If any of you want to take a look a Tru-Tone’s products, here’s a link to their site. Unfortunately they’re sold out of a lot as of the time of posting this video.

Technology Connections on Twitter:

The TC Subreddit

This channel is supported through viewer contributions on Patreon. Thanks to the generous support of people like you, Technology Connections has remained independent and possible. If you’d like to join the amazing people who’ve pledged their support, check out the link below. Thank you for your consideration!

Oh, and look at these wonderful patrons!

Aaron Nichols, A_Spec , Paul Z, Anthony Castelli, PrettyTarable, Evin Sellin, Tony Drake, Zachariah Elliott, Jacob Jernigan, Travis, Isaac Oxendale, kyle, Ryan the Human, Sean King, Martin Wilson, Rad , Syswrek, Brian Roediger, Andrew Newton, Kas, S. C., Randall, Ian Washish, Neil Sly, Connor Crowley, the-alchemist , Neil Enns, Robert Lavery, Lettow , Brian Place, monoirre , Roland Roberts, Kurt Yun-Doyle, Jaap van Muijden, Dave Plummer, Anatoly Tishaninov, Michal Hošna, Dan Coster, Tyler Young, naota3k , James Hartnett, Laketri, Logan Koch, Patrick Neary, Andrew Larson, Trevor Powell, Your name isn’t the longest anymore but you can still feel smug because it IS higher than mine, Dan Stark, Danny Griffin, Cale Sugg, Philip , Tristen Locklin, Spirit Bear, GigaDan , Simon , Jeffrey McGlinn, Richard Walker, Amir Omidi, Robert Gilbert, Christopher McKeen, Austin Griffith, Sophie Wagner, Marc Chametzky, Mike Menzel, Matt Nunes-Spraggs, Blythy, Cameron Duncan, Madellyn S, Javier Marinkovic, Dahip95, Five-Toed Sloth Bear, Josh Rawls, Kevin Copeland, ZeosPantera, Joseph Schmigel, Harald Dehner, Bob D’Errico, Bill Wert, Brian Lalonde, John Kuras, Alabammy Skwirl, Ben Axford, Joshua Shearer, Justin Ward, Steven Almanzar, Marco Eberhard, Benjamin Mitchell, VerySerious, Patrick Herke, TecknicGamer, Jonathan Reilly, Schuyler Thompson, Nick Evans, Vojtech Trefny, Kevin Trippel, Nick Dawson, Morerandom, Kendric Evans, Sandy Anthis, Dean Gallea, Christian Löwel, Sathale, Scott Stokes, Eric Shalosky, Krzysztof Parzyszek, Connor Nicholson, רועי סיני, Adam Korman, Justin Voss, Richard Ertel, Zeta Grey, Anthony Murray, Eric Bridgeford, Andrew Swab, Tibor Kovács, Lori Reeder, Kevin Maher, Colm Byrne, Patrick McCarron, Hector Martin, William Hilton, Frans Sturmans, Thomas Wright, Matt Barber, Brian Zimmerman, Clinton Peterson, Kenneth Garrett, Phil Roberts, Peter, Rob C, John Dye, Ryan Stenhouse, Hannah Ward, Tiziano Santoro, Aubron Wood, Tyler Nichols, Deaf Naked Hipster, Eric Wood, Jordan Stewart, Christian Pionke, Zach, Sethkj, Andreas G, Trevers Astheimer, Tommy D, Brad Meiser, Russell Peto, Bruce Petty, Myles Johnson, Michael Blazicevich, Eric Barch, Carlo B, Scott Reynolds, augs, Random Jones, thoughtdreams, Hexapuma, Ryan McQuillen, Jordan Byron, Christy Ramsey, Seth , June Redmer, Nick Wharff, Harrison Diamond, Pat Stahl, Natalie Cummins, PAC, Eelke, Jason White, Anthony Gargiulo, Tommy Hetrick, Zach Hartman, Mike Litoris, Leeo, Paul Stoetzer, Austin Crawford, Microwaive, Haze Skunk, crafty_geek , Andrew Conner, Keith Burzinski, Nick Gordon, Owen Lane, Anton Markov, Katherine Huffman, Peter Hing, Kyle Cuzzort, Ross Vegas, Seth Hensinger

Images related to the topic technology connections

Once again I attempt to add polish to LED holiday lights

Once again I attempt to add polish to LED holiday lights

Search related to the topic Once again I attempt to add polish to LED holiday lights

#attempt #add #polish #LED #holiday #lights
Once again I attempt to add polish to LED holiday lights
technology connections

Technology Connections 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Oh, by the way, I didn't do this last year. That's why I skipped 2020. But then, we all did, didn't we?

Scott Prazak 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I actually prefer the LED colors. They look so bright.

rudy gloria 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I feel your pain! I cannot stand the luminosity of these colors and LEDs don’t even give you variety!!! After all these years the same o’l same o’l limited colors and when it comes to photographing them with your smart phone all you see is a glaring blue!!! My favorite is GE incandescent mini bulbs👍🏼!!! I love they’re very very deep deep rich heavily pigmented lights!!! They even have pink!!! I love a colorful Christmas tree!!! The BEST as far as I’m concerned!!!
Love your videos by the way!!!

💙💚💛🧡❤️💜

Guillermo Ortiz 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I just realized you changed the color of your bookshelf lights to green, white and red. Nice touch!

Mark Berberoglu 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

What was the reference for not removing the bulbs?

Roy Ireland 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Could you give the nail varnish colors you used – the product has "enhanced" names (i.e. descriptive, romantic etc., but no actual color given). Also, is there a reliable online source for the nail varnishes you used? I checked both online and locally, and only found a scattering of products and certainly no lineup to select from. I have several light strings where the color is far from real green or real red, not to mention the blues!

ensquared 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

You simply must do robot vacuums next

Platinum 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

7:06 I had the video paused to focus on my essay with this face staring at me for all of 45 minutes without noticing.

Wiwerest 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

What about coloured transparent plastic foil (similar to ones used in tinting car windows) or some kind of transparent and coloured duct tape

cableraywire 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I found the plastic covers! St nicks has them in the store, but I couldn’t find them in their online catalog. I got pictures! (How do I send those on YouTube?)

Othership Adventures 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

The engineer in me says you should simply make and sell the light caps that you're talking about. It'd be ridiculously easily to produce.

But the realist in me says that the reason they're not a thing is because nobody cares about Christmas light integrity nearly as much as you do. Lol

CAO Designworks 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I've always thought that caps would be easy to. Especially for those small LED lights with the large classic bulb sized caps.

Pherja 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

You are not alone for sure. I’ve been hand painting my all warm white led covers for the past week. (yeah I know I’m late. I’m in Japan what can ya do?)

I used Tamiya translucent colors which I already had and used to turn clear 3D printed plastic rings into beautiful colored rings, they look straight out of a capsule machine from the ‘70s.

Anyway I tried dipping but that was too uneven, I ended up using an airbrush with diluted translucent paint which dried quickly and allowed me to do multiple coats to get a nice deep color.

Yeah it’s a HUUUUUGE waste of time, but those colored LEDs look like they belong in a gaming PC in the middle of Hong Kong night club.

Here’s to perfection next year!

Oh and by the way, orange, purple, and magenta were completely legitimate in the ‘70s so I’m ok with them. It’s all about the childhood.

Gregory McCoy 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I actually like the blue lights.

Pole Tooke 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

I 1000000% agree with you. You're not alone.

Guilherme Ferreira 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Hmm… what about 3D printing caps to put on top of the clear caps? I know it's an overkill but I guess it may work if the plastic is thin enough (or tinted transparent like an orange tictac box, though I never seen this kind of plastic used in 3d printing)

Matthew Zigmond 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Also give up the fight… Monochromatic blue is the new "Rusty White" which I will forever love and miss but it's time to move on.

Matthew Zigmond 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

If I might ask kindly as Midwestern boy could we possibly have an episode on the reverse direction ceiling fan switch?

Chris M 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

That's funny, I always though that the richer colors of LEDs looked better.

Magnus K 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

The strings of blue psychedelic lights are the worst I can think of to look at – maybe it's because they seem to "blur out" ( I'm unable to focus my eyesight on them), or because in Scandinavia it's an exlusive color for emergency vechicles – I'm not sure, but warm white or red lights are my go-to holiday illuminating decorations.
Oh, and there's also strings of incandesent bulbs connected in series for 230V voltage, more or less always has been, but the LED ones does have a proper double insulated power supply.

Alexis Aguero 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

1:10 so is that why I felt almost dizzy when I was putting on my new led lights this year? They look very weird to eye when they’re on and being moved

n325aej 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

you just don't need flashing blue lights in your lounge when you're stoned.

Daniel Boros 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Dude, just start producing these things already, you have 1.5M subscribers, I promise we’ll buy it!

Adam G 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

This is the first of his videos that made me say out loud, "Wow, what a f***ing nerd. Who cares?"

Diane 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Have you found any LED warm fairy lights that blink randomly??

SR 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Wonder if you can just dip the bulbs into a small pot of the dye?

Lord Bobbymort 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

omg omg omg omg omg that's why I hate cheap LED lights! The un-smoothed half-wave rectification and the flickering and the AHHHHHH MY EYES

Bourgond Aries 13/12/2021 - 4:55 Chiều

Can you do a video on front-loading washing machines? The mechanisms of pre-wash and so on? Would be super interesting!