Is Finance A Good Major? finance degree

🔥🔥🔥College Degree Course: 20% off Coupon Code: COLLEGE 🔥🔥🔥
➤ WEBULL 📲 – Investing App – Earn 4 Free Stocks (valued at up to $1400) when you deposit $100.

Is finance a good major? Finance degrees are interesting… There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to a finance major so that’s what we’ll be going over today!

———-
These videos are for entertainment purposes only and they are just Shane’s opinion based off of his own life experience and the research that he’s done. Shane is not an attorney, CPA, insurance, or financial advisor and the information presented shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, safety or financial advice. If stocks or companies are mentioned, Shane might have an ownership interest in them. Affiliate links may be present, the offers and numbers presented may change over time so please make sure to confirm that the offer is still valid. Some offers mentioned may no longer be available or they have been changed. Please don’t make buying or selling decisions based on Shane’s videos. If you need such advice, please contact the qualified legal or financial professionals, don’t just trust the opinion of a stranger on the internet and always make sure to do your own research and enjoy this family friendly content.

Sources and further readings for jobs and college degrees:
bls.gov(bureau of labor statistics)
nces.ed.gov(national center for educational statistics)
payscale(provides information on jobs and degrees)

Images related to the topic finance degree

Is Finance A Good Major?

Is Finance A Good Major?

Search related to the topic Is Finance A Good Major?

#Finance #Good #Major
Is Finance A Good Major?
finance degree

Shane Hummus 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

What other good majors do you want me to review? Like before you comment 😁

AmericanBulldogFit 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Thank you for this video. Merry Christmas 🙂

xJack Red 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Why does the guy on the thumbnail look different in the video

daniele one 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Finance as a field is much broader field than Accounting; sure in Accounting there is Tax Accounting , Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting but these subjects are still much more strongly related to each other than Financial Economics, Financial Engineering /Quantitative Finance and Corporate Finance. Corporate Finance is closely related to Accounting, this is not the case for the other two areas of Finance that require different expertise and tend to attract different people.
PS : I am studying Business&Economia with a specialization in Financial Economics.

Neha Pawar 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I was giving you flying kisses all this video . You said exact words I needed to hear so thankyouuu

Hala Khalid 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Do you guys think having a business degree worth it? Studying for 4/5 years in Finance worth it? I’m really passionate about business school, but I find myself comparing my interests to others. I’m the only person in my school as far as I know that’s planning on entering business school. I can’t find anyone to talk to or any support or motivation related to this major. I need help y’all 😔

Marshel Perera 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

What is the deferent between bsc accounting degree vs bm accounting degree

rahik rahman 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

is finance harder than economics?

James Roscoe 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I definitely agree for the most part. I found that my double major in Finance and Computer Science was worth every penny.

SA 826 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

80-100 hours a week is gonna be insane

Hau Kirk Yeoh 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Can I ask how I choose the two specializations between investment management or wealth management for my Finance course?

Peptide guy 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

i like your vids a lot but you have a shitty beard

Sam Wesley 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Is financial planning a good major? I know it’s more focused so might not offer as much opportunity but would love to hear many opinions

Van the man 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I work at a car dealership, and the finance manager has it easy, just sell gap insurance, extended warranty, etc…long hours though…and they drive the best cars compare to all the employee at the dealership. They just sit back and wait for a deal to strike between sale team and customer then see if you can sell add ons

Christian Reyes 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Finance analyst here in manufacturing , finance is mostly common sense and understanding logic, majority of your day will focus on meeting discussing models and ways to save or earn money for the business. You will learn all sides of the business and its exciting at the beginning.. once you learn the cool stuff and proposed project and recommendations here and there its becoming boring or repetitive.

Excel is our best friend but BI tools are taking over.. overall its a good skill to learn but hard to get opportunities specially when someone dont have a degree.

Alexis Fernandez 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I majored in finance in June. I am currently working as a teller at a small credit union. Do you think it’s worth it to keep working as a teller if I obtained my bachelors in finance. I am having a hard time knowing what I qualify for.

Austin Powers 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

shane do u think financial stuff will be fully automated ?

Sid 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I remember asking (commenting) you about an international relations major but I have now taken a solid path which align my interests (being global) and management of money(which I think is one of the most useful skills) The combination is Accounting and Finance and I came to this decision all thanks to you. I’ll be starting this month at this course soo thanks man.

Shazel Chaudry 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Literally just going into college to study Finance at just 19 years old, this video really helped me be more focused on doing so well in college!

SADI DAY BEATS 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Satisfaction 😂😂

King JekaL 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I’m going to major in finance so I know how to save money

0rth0d0xyORdeath! Chad 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Finance is not a good degree because ITS NOT A TRADE. You will learn good financial information but you need the trade/cert to get a job.
Accounting is the better degree because IT IS A TRADE.
IT is good because its a TRADE.
Engineering is A TRADE.

Marik Micle 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Can you please make a video on Nautical Science? I would really appreciate it! It's the degree you get to become a ship captain.

IseKai 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Les go finances!

intesam ch 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Is doubling majors Marketing and Finance good?

JOHNSON DAILY SPORTS 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

The Answer is no

Eric Salinas 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Do I need a B.S or a B.A in finance to get those jobs? Or does it matter?

Khant Nyar 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I'm still confused and don't know which business major to choose but I have been keeping my eyes on finance for a while and this video really gives me so much advice.

ana elle 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

My major is Finance and law but i like the finance side more

?! 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

Is BSBA financial management a Finance degree or a misleading Business Administration degree?

Waheeda Hussaini 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

What qualities should be present in a person in order to choose finance or accounting?
If you add psychological needs (how a person should be in order to choose certain careers) would help more

connor self 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

bro plz shave

JJ S 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

This totally depends on the quality of school you go to.. there are tons of finance degree holders from 3rd and 4th tier schools that make 40-45k ten years out. If you go to a flagship school or a top 100 school I can see 98k ten years out.. But I know a ton of people making 45-70k ten years out..

Leilani Mosqueda 13/12/2021 - 4:31 Chiều

I heard that the people who couldn’t do accounting go into finance, is this true? Finance is more interesting than accounting. It is easier for accountants to learn finance, however, not vice versa. I also heard that finanical analysts typically have accounting degrees!