I Spent $50,000 On "Fake Gurus", Here's What I Learned finance guru

Follow Ernest (research assistant/editor) on Twitter:

// D O P A M I N E _ D E T O X
Free YouTube course on how I tricked my brain to like doing hard things:

// S O C I A L _ M E D I A
Productivity is simply Inputs/Outputs. Social media requires a lot of inputs, and I do not believe the outputs are worth it. You won’t find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or anywhere else.

// V I D E O _ I D E A S
Want me to make a certain video/playlist? Submit your idea here:

# # #

// I G N O R E
procrastinate, procrastination, productivity, business, courses, fake guru, internet guru .

Images related to the topic finance guru

I Spent $50,000 On "Fake Gurus", Here's What I Learned

I Spent $50,000 On "Fake Gurus", Here's What I Learned

Search related to the topic I Spent $50,000 On "Fake Gurus", Here's What I Learned

#Spent #quotFake #Gurusquot #Here39s #Learned
I Spent $50,000 On "Fake Gurus", Here's What I Learned
finance guru

Andrew Kirby 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

In case you missed it, the 4 rules are at: 5:55. Also, this video has started getting pushed by the algorithm. Welcome to everyone new, hope you find value from the video 🙂
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IAmAndrewKirby/
Follow Ernest (research assistant/editor) on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Harrowden_

L Musima 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

It’s almost like a romance scam. You get all the promises of love 💕 and things you want to hear in exchange of a little money 💰. You pay the little money 💴 then they ask for more and more. £50 becomes £500 then £5000. This time around it’s a promise to become a rich business man in exchange of money for courses after course going from double figure ££ to ££££ 💴 and the coaches pushing you to make quick decisions is all red flags 🚩

Consultoria com Marcelo Nudel 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Garry Vee is not a guru, let alone a fake one

vvdd903 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Get to the dam point

vvdd903 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Why your book still look in used?

Marcus Meins 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Pyramid scheme is so written in the face of these fake gurus XD

~Naughty taetae_🥀 •on a shrt break• 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Want to know best investing methods? #mrmintable , short and honest answer. Let's go!!! #eth #btc 🤜🤛 Invest,life life!

GANGESH CHAURASIA 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

If you are into nfts and crypto, I don't know why are you watching this. No one will give you free advice, trust me. I only appreciate MrMintable , guy is wizard. I love you MrMintable! #invest #profit #eth

Ghaziabad ke romeo 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

good , finally someone who knows about this. there are a lot of videos about this but only few of them are legit. my experience with #mrmintable was amazing. guy is literally magician #eth #btc #dc

Kissea Balsomo 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

#mrmintable 😏 #eth #btc , you will see how it's easy to make money when investing, everything is about timing. Nothing else. Peace.

Berkah Mulyo 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I was in few crypto groups and I am not gonna lie I was making some small profits, I was happy with that. Now I am in #mrmintable 🤜🤛 , and profits became huge. This guy is money shot. Believe it or not, its a fact

Qudrati ilaj 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I invested over $300 in 6 currencies, and turned up to $2600 in just 3 weeks. Everything is possible when you have good mentor. Thank you #MRMINTABLE. Also, your video is amazing, i just #subscribed

Zedd Atrixx 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Only right way to make it clear and profitable, friendly advice: Find #mrmintable , ask him about project, and start making cash. Beware of fake crypto mentors, they are just taking money from us! #MRMINTABLE

Short Songs 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

#mrmintable , you can check it everywhere, trust me you won't regret for it. This guy is making a lot of profits for us ( His clients ). One in a kind crypto guru. PS: Good video. #subscribed

technical samarth 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Nowadays, there are a lot of "crypto gurus" , but the truth is, there is only few goods ones. #mr.mintable , nailed it 😏 #investing #btc #eth

Shafayat 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

5:55 rules

chuah ping 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Christianity also scam a lot of money. That's why many churches and churches are rich. Christianity scam ten percent of people's salary every month.

chuah ping 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Christianity in history killed million of non believers.

chuah ping 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều Reply
chuah ping 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Christianity is a much bigger scam on a larger scale than these fake guru.

chuah ping 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều Reply
Rokudo Shinichee 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Anybody can say whatever they want, you think Elon Musk will allow you to work for him without any certificate which he mentioned before school is suck ?

Peony 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

What do u think about Sabri Suby? I just finished reading his book “Sell Like Crazy”

HUG A VET 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I spent 130k on day trading

HUG A VET 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I lost 130k day trading. Stupid foolish that was my inheritance. All gone in 8 months

Manifesting Bliss 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Your thumb nail is misleading.. guess that's one of the tactics you've learned

Xavier Alexander 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Agree with you on most course stuff and the fake gurus.

Gary Vee in the thumbnail is disingenuous because he isn’t a fake guru course seller.

And finally if you didn’t get any valuable experiences at university you probably did it wrong. University is the whole rounded experience not just the “return on investment” it’s about expanding your mind, social skills and independence.

Reflections of a Catholic Historian 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

You spent more money on your "fake gurus" than I did on 3 uni degrees – including a Master's degree … AND you dropped out of uni with only 4 more months until completion. SMH. 11:06 If you didn't get any benefit whilst in university then you didn't pay attention. You really are clueless and stupid. No wonder you got taken.

Dnyanesh lakhmal 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Gary Vee is not one of them! He's not into rara success story!!!!!

Maruhodo 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

im new at the channel, i thought this was satire.. is it not satire..?

Conford Anon 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Lmao, he talks about a YouTube course where he realised he needed to make a video with a "big cookie" at the end, with lots of "little cookies" along the way to ensure people stick around and watch your video. Also the video needs a tag phrase like say "fake gurus". So by watching this video, it looks like the you took the courses advice 🤣.

Pus Camel 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

you did mistake

flyorra 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Love this video

Meme Vader 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I’ve spent nothing on online gurus do you want to know what I learned? Nothing and neither have you. So sign up to my online course for the low price of $40 a month so that I can teach you nothing. Because I literally know nothing

ConvoSama 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

And… How exactly did you pay for those courses? It became very vague as you went on. The title seems very misleading, as you just throw around broad terms, and don't really offer a lot of information here.

Racmag 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I spent about 250k on courses like this over the years. Only one of them was worth the money, but it took me sifting through lots of courses to find someone who actually WAS doing it. They do exist, they are just really hard to find. Pro Tip: It isn't going to be one of the heavily marketed ones that everyone knows about, you have to search for the guys who are making money with what they teach. That one course costed me 10k and has made me over 100k so far and still going.

Darryl Ryan 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Within about 30 seconds I realised that this guys acting skills are impressive and that he is about as genuine as the contrepreneurs he claims to expose!

Name Isnt Important 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

millionaires don't use astrology but billionaires do

Any asker? 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

I used to pay $500 each for Basic and Advance Online marketing, and found out Advance course was 90% same content as basic course. From that day. I have learnt We may failed to find the right path many times but if we not stop searching and learning, we will find the right path and the right mentor that fit us the most. All those failures were part of the process anyway.

Roberto Manca 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

But how did you get $25k to throw in on a course if you already spent your life savings of under $1k?

Izzat Fauzi Mustafa 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Any "productivity gurus" who say "take cold showers to wake up your senses and motivation" should have their gas heaters/electricity disconnected, use only freezing cold taps and shower with cold water every single day. Now that's payback of these money-scamming "gurus"

darren michaels 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Thinking of university as a £50k course is wrong. Most people dont pay the whole £50k back, the debt disappears after 30 years, you dont pay anything back until your income reaches a certain level and you then only pay a small amount.
Despite this its still not good value form money

Anti Nwo Army 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

knowledge is free – people can make sure a true knowledge teaching person lives decent by simply creating it for them to help them making sure they have food shelter and protection, not having to pay any cotton fake money to do it when people end the money system which they wont they could change the world but the world will change on its own and most of these people will be removed because they couldn't evolve and end the money system and those that control it will survive some of the disasters that are about to happen I got real knowledge I give it away for free all the time but people on this world are to ignorant to find that 1 real person that actually does have the abilities they don't have who can see the future and the past and know hidden agendas of others and actually help that person live a good life the real ones always suffer and are targeted by corruption and live miserable lives SOAK THAT IN REALLY DEEP INTO YOUR SOULS THAT ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD WHEN THE DISASTERS AND ICE AGE STARTS AND THE FOOD GOES AWAY

Bobe 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

You ever thought you just went to a bad university?

JT 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

"I Spent $50,000 On Fake Gurus" — A fake guru.

Robert W 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Exactly College and University is scam for many people. I dropped out of school and educated myself with mentors, books, seminars and online courses.

Now I live on a paradise island and have a online business.

Robert W 15/12/2021 - 5:48 Chiều

Plottwist: Some view online Mentors are legit and do change lifes! Talking from own experience.