A Minimalist Approach to Personal Finance finances

My Simple Habits Course is now enrolling!
☝️🚀

Get exclusive content:

There’s a basic formula to win at personal finance. And it’s this… Make more money than you spend. In practice it’s not that easy. In the real world our money slips through our fingers. No matter how much we make our bank account seems to have its own agenda.

In this video I breakdown common myths, pressures & misconceptions about money and how to manage it.

My gear…
^These are affiliate links. I only recommended products that I use & fully endorse.

💯 You can also follow me here:
Newsletter:
IG:
Twitter:
Podcast:

❤️ Get more videos & support my work:

Thanks for watching! .

Images related to the topic finances

A Minimalist Approach to Personal Finance

A Minimalist Approach to Personal Finance

Search related to the topic A Minimalist Approach to Personal Finance

#Minimalist #Approach #Personal #Finance
A Minimalist Approach to Personal Finance
finances

Matt D'Avella 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Hey everybody! I'm making a course on habit change (it's my first one and it's going to be awesome). There will be lots of videos, silly jokes, & most of all actionable steps to make any habit stick.

Sign up to hear about it… http://mattdavella.com/newsletter

Reem Domian 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

The summary of your video is to spend less !!!! Really ?!

Moda Mane 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Always live on less than make. It will help to you to fund your Investment capital and make more money.

RanD Music 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Literally just graduated with a degree in mass communication and working on my finances

Triiip the hippy 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Wow found this video by mistake but I needed to hear this!!

Christian Martinez 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Use me as the dislike button

Noma philia 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

It will take grace for financial literacy to be a norm, applauding my decision to start investing into the financial market earlier this year after facing the pandemic with no source of income to rely on. I am £ 17k in profits for this month I'm just glad I was bold enough

Tarannum Khatri 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Money mindset. That's also good.

Tika X 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Great video 👍🏽

bash script 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

thank you man!

Be Happy 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I'm really struggling with the myth of "I don't have a PS5"… and man, it's really difficult for me.

Krista Provost-Tate 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Great book suggestions. Read them all and it's changed my life for the better.

Roberts Johnson 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

This video is so Exceptional, as it answers a lot of question regarding financial independence ,enterpreneurship and how to be a good investor. Well, this year is a good year for me , as I accumulated over $500k from the bullish nature of the market. I am glad to have invested in crypto currency following instructions and allowing John Augustus Godfrey Jr a licensed investment adviser manage all my trades

Sérgio Bastos 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Debt is provably the reason why society is so depressed, it is provably the dumbest thing to do in life. Even for a house, where we sign a contract for almost all our lives, because companies like Black Rock spend billions a month in real estate, while people struggle to pay for one. That's unfair and show us that governments don't really care about society, they only care about growth and not bankrupt while they are there. Never feed a bank or institution for a f***ing PS5, you are being just dumb.

Shazana Khan 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I've been wise with my money since 7yo when I use to get £1 for pocket money, at 16 gave my first few sign up to charities. Thats what helped me save along the way.

Slowly R0tting 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Must be nice to have a mommy and daddy that can house you rent free

FinanceSky 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Literally to the 1% who's reading this, God bless you, and may your dreams come true, stay safe and have a wonderful day.

George Seaman 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I've never been in debt, but I've been dependent on my parents for most of my life. I'll tell you, after years of dead end jobs and small paychecks that would come and go, it's so personally rewarding to have a stable career path and minimalist habits to see my bank account now grow for the first time!

Javon Maclean 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

The pathetic anthropology directly water because black ironically afford apropos a easy relative. chemical, somber tanzania

happyjam92 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I heard of this thing called "squid game" supposed to help with crippling debt 🤔

Mohamed Moalim 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Thanks very much matt .your vedio is very informative 🙏🙏🙏

TimThaCreator 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

How much was the car payment?

ib ib 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

i want to believe you and ur story…u got lucky in life! these advice does not work for other ppl.

Brian Harrington 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

LIke the "lifestyle creep" statement! Very true, dont change your lifestyle and in 5 years you'll be gratful you did.

Pearl Heather 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Personal finance is the best goal one should achieve with patience, dedication and consistent spirit knowing that Investing is currently the most lucrative business in the world, both NFT, real estate and Crypto shares are really positively changing people’s lives, I know the problems for technology believers will end soon

ReshadMeetsWorld 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Personal finance management is done better when done earlier: https://youtu.be/RxK8cjfMZtw

Sugar Mamma 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Budgeting is so important if you want to take control of your financial destiny. This is how I manage our family finances with minimalism and include our financial goals. https://youtu.be/rd8WkxvMAqg xCC

Aqasa Nu 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Great

Julie Rodgers 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I'm an extreme minimalist. I'm always broke because all my money goes into a fixer upper. But I'm so depressed cause all my money is going into my dad's home. I'm never thinked for it. Actually the opposite. I have my basic needs but I'm not happy. No running water so I have to do dishes with rain water. Only person in the house that cooks or does any shopping. I cant leave or my dad and grandma will be fucked. But I cant take the stress of secrafising my life and knowing what I could have for my families benefit and I get no appreciation… I dont know. I wish minimalism worked for me. Sure it would if I was in a different life.

Jianfa Tsai 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Learn to live with defects. Don't throw away an item with small defects just to buy a new item. People have defects too, you may throw away others. Will you throw away yourself since you have defects as well?

Joon Suh 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

I think people don't understand sometimes how powerful it is to be able to share a financial goal or financial perspective with others. It creates buy in, but unfortunately like the video mentions it is taboo

Seth Wannemacher 16/12/2021 - 3:53 Chiều

Check out some in the weeds personal finance videos here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNzvqNunngiaFiePI-U0yuXFG62yj2f1G