7 Smart Reasons for Choosing Digital Marketing as a Career digital marketing career

In this video I cover 7 Reasons to Choose Digital Marketing As a Career, 4 are obvious, but the last 3 are not.
_
|| ► Subscribe to THIS Channel:
|| ► Website:
|| ► Instagram:
|| ► Facebook:
|| ► Twitter: .

Images related to the topic digital marketing career

7 Smart Reasons for Choosing Digital Marketing as a Career

7 Smart Reasons for Choosing Digital Marketing as a Career

Search related to the topic 7 Smart Reasons for Choosing Digital Marketing as a Career

#Smart #Reasons #Choosing #Digital #Marketing #Career
7 Smart Reasons for Choosing Digital Marketing as a Career
digital marketing career

Nightjay 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Digital Markets is endless potential

Rich + Niche 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Get 3 Free Digital Marketing & Brand Builder Classes

Anush Sahakyan 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Definitely agree with these reasons! The great idea behind digital marketing is that it is super competitive, innovative and rewarding at the end of the day!

Ric Dave 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Digital Marketing is one of the skills and careers I've wanted but I just don't know where or how to start. I just need a guide on starting, I'm so much interested

Sokhan Nhoem 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Hello, guys. I need your suggestion. I am now majoring in Internation Relations in year 3 but I have worked as a marketing officer for a year now. I want to be a digital marketer. Should I change my major to Business Administration to go for a masters in digital marketing or is it okay to continue in IR?

Ps. If I change from IR to BA, I might waste only 4-5 subjects I have been studying in IR. If I still studying IR, I think I might waste most of my time. New semester is about to start, I really need help.

Hasan Sr 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Of course

Daniella Oyaga 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Watching this as I’m in the banking world. I will take this as a sign.

Shubham Pal 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

I liked your video bro I am starting my career guide me pls I am doing SEO and SMM. Pls help

Monica G 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

This is so inspiring thank you

Sheltered Gringo 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

This is one of my favorite videos on Youtube. You've been my main inspiration these days to hone in on my remote skills.

Brother Moe the Poet 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Thinking of doing my Digital Marketing Degree after this Marketing Diploma 🤔

Ibrahim Ali 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Hey man, really great video. Ive been looking into digital marketing as a career for the same reasons you mentioned in the video. Im graduating in a couple of months with a business degree but I don’t want to work in the finance industry anymore (its just not for me).

As someone who wants to get into digital marketing, where would you advise me to start (in terms of educating myself and having practical knowledge)

Im currently working (part time) in customer service alongside school and would like to start building my knowledge towards the digital marketing – then work at an agency for experience/connections/exposure so i can have my own agency one day.

If you could tell me what is the first thing i need to do in order to get on the right path I would really appreciate it.

Cheers

Jeffrey Ratliff 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

I watched this video 6 months ago
I start at my first job as a Digital Marketing Coordinator next week

Apparjit Singh 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Awesome video bro, it looks like you must have experienced 9 to 5 as well, really good advice 👍

Kishore Kumar 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Good video brother

Dawood ahmed 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Is UI And UX important to learn an Digital marketing ?

Robert Cassidy 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Rich, this is such an engaging, concise vid. I’m sold.

Ever After 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

I just got a job doing this.. Really nervous :/

Paola Renteria 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

i’m very interested in digital marketing but i don’t know if it’s worth it knowing that average salary is around 40k if you don’t have 10+ years of experience rght? correct me if i’m wrong it’s just what i have found by doing some research

Nava Siri 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Thanks so much for this video.

Tamar Gamble 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Thank You so much! 🔥🔥

Drew B 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Do you need a college education to start?

Cali T 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

What does a digital marketing sales representative consist of? Same stuff?

Cali

Amer Abualrous 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Do you recommend to get a university degrees in digital media and marketing ?

Kashif Khan 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Hi Rich , Its a very motivating and genuinely convincing talk .I want do this , but I dont know where to start from . Coz I do not have confidence that I can do such a thing which requires a non-shy guy…I am from India , my english is also not good and it feels like a dream job to me …..Can u help me that where should I start from ….like from scratch ?????
Please do reply ….

Chocolate isyummy 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Hey, just watched your video but I feel like it's hard to start your own business just starting out. Like you need some time?

Veronica 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Lawyer??? I’m switching after 10 years in the healthcare industry!! But maintaining my license…Thank u so much!! So I have made the right decision! Between UX/UI… Digital marketing!!
Awesome!!!’advice!! 🌸🍀🌻😎🦋🌺🤙

Youstina Milad 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

I started studying digital marketing , I feel that I'm not that creative to become a marketer ! Any advice ?

Nehemaia Lord 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

Can you do digital marketing for the short term? Like are you bound to stay in this career for a long time? I'm only interested in digital marketing because I just want to make extra cash for my investments. I want to do it for awhile until I have enough for my current investment portfolio.

ZodusX3 13/12/2021 - 4:46 Chiều

I’m currently majored in marketing there’s some digital marketing courses but I know I’ll have to do more learning on the side. But what should I do fresh out of college to get into digital marketing