6 principles of personal finance and budgeting for 2021 finances

To learn more about Brilliant, go to and SIGN UP FOR FREE!

I offer organisation + productivity coaching/consulting. If you’re interested, you can fill out this form or contact me via [email protected]

Learning how to manage your personal finances and budgeting, independently of your specific financial situation, should definitely be one of your priorities this year; I mean, it should be one of your priorities your whole life, but if you haven’t kickstarted the process yet, this year is as good a time as any to get more involved in the world of personal finance.

My Spreadsheet:

‣ Mint:

Everything about Debt:

‣ 25 Ways to Get Out of Debt in 2021:
‣ 10 Ways to Get out of Debt:
‣ Escape the Debt Cycle:
‣ Mortgages – a Beginner’s Guide:

Video edited by: Mary Among Stories ([email protected])

FTC: This video is sponsored by Brilliant.

Images related to the topic finances

6 principles of personal finance and budgeting for 2021

6 principles of personal finance and budgeting for 2021

Search related to the topic 6 principles of personal finance and budgeting for 2021

#principles #personal #finance #budgeting
6 principles of personal finance and budgeting for 2021
finances

Mariana's Corner 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

👉 HUGE NEWS: I will be hosting a Goal Setting Class via Zoom before 2022! There will be TWO sessions in December 19 and 30.

In this 1-hour class, we'll be discussing how to visualize and set goals for 2022 – key concepts, methods, practical examples and how to tone down and manage expectations.

Each class will only accomodate a small group to incentivize everyone to participate (if they're willing!). Full set of printables will be delivered after the class.

Here is the link to save your spot: https://calendly.com/simpleproductivityconsulting/2022-goal-setting-class

Pick one of the two available sessions and I'll email you with further details!

Hope to see you soon!

THE STOCK MARKET VALUE INVESTING CHANNEL 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Download free software to manage your personal expenses

lauris skraucis 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

stonks

Mariam Studies 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

I'm 11 years old and i'm taking notes, STONKS!

Bua Astrocytes 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

I was so good on my budget goals until middle of this year. Door dash is where I spend most of my money😢

Julius Rameses Martinez 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Being an accounting major has taught me a lot about money. I started my personal finance journey back in college and that's how I was able to save up for my emergency fund until I started working and I was able to build my stock portfolio. Years later and I now have a few real properties and even insurances. WIth personal finance you can definitely save up no matter how small you have at first.

Rubaida Sharmin 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

I have one idea for your wedding matter. Why don't you get married at your local church and feed some poor people on that very day. This act of kindness will bring more blessings in your life. No need to spend too much money on wedding preparation. Keep it simple.

Khuyen Tran 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

thank you so much love!! These tips are really helpful <3 <3

밀크빵 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

so helpful thank you!

Kawser Ahmed 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

The Foreigner in America 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Personal finances is an art. Requires discipline and patience. Practice makes perfect. The moment you realize you can save money and reproduce it, it motivates you to do it again and again. Don’t overthink it!! Just do it

Pearl Heather 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Every financial goal requires alot patience, dedication and consistent spirit knowing that Investing is currently the most lucrative business in the world, both NFT, real estate and Crypto shares are really positively changing people’s lives, I know the problems for technology believers will end soon

ReshadMeetsWorld 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Personal finance management is done better when done earlier: https://youtu.be/RxK8cjfMZtw

Sugar Mamma 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Budgeting is so important if you want to take control of your financial destiny. This is how Tom and I manage our family finances and include our financial goals. https://youtu.be/rd8WkxvMAqg xCC

Seth Wannemacher 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Here are a few SHORT videos I made along my personal finance journey: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNzvqNunngiaFiePI-U0yuXFG62yj2f1G

clearlynot always 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

thank you for the spreadsheet!

Kyla Agatep 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

you lost me at getting rid of debt 😅 jk lol hahaha great video!! I started budgeting this 2021 and looking forward to learn more!

D V 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Where are the links…?

Colleen Hudson 13/12/2021 - 5:02 Chiều

Could you explain/make a video on how you make each category add automatically as you label them (13.55). This would be so helpful. Many thanks – Colleen